Hey! I'm Bryce.
Only a few years ago, I was in debt, and clueless about managing money. I quickly became sick and tired of being poor, and not knowing where my next paycheck would be coming from. Right then and there, I made the decision that I wanted something different for myself and my family.
For the next few years, I read every book or article I could get my hands on about personal finance, investing, entrepreneurship, and especially Real Estate. I listened to podcasts and talked about money with just about anyone who would listen.
After breaking the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle once and for all, I had one goal — help others take control over their money and live the life they deserve.
"So who is this random guy, and why should I listen to him?"
I’m a fiercely-devoted husband in my late-20’s who learned personal finance and investing, because I had no other choice. Over the years, I’ve developed tried and true strategies to take control of our money, and I’d like to share them with you.
- I paid off over $15,000 in student loan debt in less than two years (as opposed to the proposed 10-year payment plan).
- I paid off $12,000 in loans and credit cards and vowed to never again allow myself to take on consumer debt.
- My wife and I made it our mission to crush debt, save vigorously, invest, and give freely. Three months into our marriage, we became debt-free.
- In the last two years alone, my wife and I have flipped 5 houses, and purchased twelve cash-flowing rental units. We are on track to purchase at least that many (or more) in the coming year.
- Our marriage and devotion to God has grown stronger as we work together to better ourselves, our financial standing, and help others do the same.